Tony Grembmeier (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operates the www.tonygrebmeier.com and www.befulfilledjournal.com website (the “Service”)
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the www.tonygrebmeier.com and www.befulfilledjournal.com website operated by Tony Grembmeier.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information is, or is to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information We Collect
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. We may collect:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain, personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- An email address so that we can deliver any digital products you may purchase and/or so that we can deliver our newsletter to you. You will affirmatively consent to this by providing this information.
- First name and last name so that we can deliver our newsletter and any digital products to you with a personal touch.
- Billing information including name, address, phone number, and credit card information so that we can process payment to deliver our products or services to you under our contractual obligation. We do not store your billing information.
- Cookies and Usage Data - We may use the standard “cookies” feature of major web browsers. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data-capture mechanisms on our Website other than cookies. You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browser’s settings. However, disabling this function may diminish your experience on our Website, and some features may not work as intended.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when cookies are being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Use of data
Tony Grebmeier uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information, about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Tony Grebmeier
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of the users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
The security of your data is very important to use, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish you to be informed of what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want to be removed from our systems, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the following rights:
The right to access, update, or to delete the information we have regarding you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update, or request the deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that is information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right of data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Tony Grebmeier relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page:
To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Links to other sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from a child without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.